dimanche 27 novembre 2011

Aniversarios no escritorio


At the office...

Débora, Valéria, Jaime and Fernando - the minds projeting...

People ask me if I work at all here in Brazil? How are my colleagues? How is the office? What do I do? I could make a whole report on our projects, but...no, I won't.

But what I can tell, is that the office is a warm and nice place to be. Truly agreable colleagues, the nicest one could dream of. Jaime, an inspiration and force of nature, arrives in the morning half dancing in the kitchen, embrassing us all as a grand-father and telling the last joke he heard, news that stroke him or project that inspired him... There is a genuine atmosphere of sharing and generosity. Well, tensions as well, but like in any place, in any family. Yeah, the office is like a big family.

And in families, we celebrate birthdays. So big party when two colleagues have their birthday!
Parabéns pra você goes the song...



Manoela and Cathy, the birthday girls


Birthday buffet!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire