mercredi 12 octobre 2011

Crossroads rock'n'roll

Another night out in Curitiba with Ariadne, a dear colleague of mine. Yeah, in the middle of the week - well, it was holiday today: Dia das crianças (Childrens'day).

Crossroad is a very nice and old rock'n'roll bar. The Elder were playing that evening - very nice! The best part was probably when a guy asked me to speak slower because he couldn't understand me... I was speaking Portuguese! Getting there, guys! - or maybe I wsa just making so many mistakes that my pace of speech did not allow him to process the weird Portuguese I was producing. Anyway, I'll keep thinking as if it was because I am getting just so good that even the natives can't understand me!


The Elder

Ariadne in the middle - and I let you find me ;-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire