jeudi 1 septembre 2011

Views over the city...

I don't know how much I have told about the flat where I live right now. It is in Bigorrilho, close to Parque Barigüi. The street is Padre Anchieta - one of the main structuring axes of Curitiba. Here passes the expresso bus or 'Tubo'. The good connectivity given by the transportation system has sustained a logic of high rise buildings and density around those transportation axes, so that as many people as possible live close to collective transport means. It makes it easy for me to get to the office for example, even though I have to cross town.

It means as well that I actually live in one of those high buildings, on the 10th floor - with view over the parc! Check it out...


View on the street and to the city side (Batel district)

Sunset scenery over Parque Barigüi - be envious...;-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire